ROSELLE M. UNGAR, CFRE
Roselle Middleberg Ungar is a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE), and a graduate of Association of Fundraising Professional’s Faculty Training Academy.
Roselle most recently served as the Director of Community and Philanthropic Affairs for Crescent Bank & Trust. In this position, Roselle directed the execution of existing as well as new community and philanthropic initiatives by serving as a liaison and/or consultant. Several of her most recent projects included:
- St. Lillian Academy in Baton Rouge. A special education school currently in its second full year – Start-up and ongoing Consultant
- Creation of an Independent Special Education Day School Challenge Grant initiative including developing a new school start-up planning guide
- St. Andrew’s Village – $20 million Capital Campaign Consultant
- St. Michael Special School – $2.5 million Capital Campaign Consultant
- Bayou District at City Park Foundation – $40 million Capital Campaign liaison between fundraising consulting firm and foundation
During her professional career she has also served as the Assistant Executive Director of the Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans and as the Director of Special Projects and Volunteer Supervisor for the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation. In that position, Roselle recruited and supervised 6,000 volunteers for the activities related to Super Bowl XXXI.
Roselle is a former National Vice President of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America. She currently serves as a member of the National Board. Roselle currently serves as the Development Division Coordinator and co-chaired the 2014 National Convention in Las Vegas, NV. Roselle received the Hadassah National Leadership Award in 1994 and the Southern Region Woman of the Year Award in 1989.
Her involvement in other organizations has included:
- President Elect – Association of Fundraising Professionals, New Orleans Chapter
- President – Jewish Family Service
- Past President and Capital Campaign Chair for Congregation Beth Israel
- Past Board Member – Cancer Crusaders, the Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans, Woldenberg Living Center and the Women’s Division State of Israel Bonds.